A group of materials, very important with regard to colour and composition possibilities are joint-less floors, made from coloured quartz of varied and agreed upon granulation.
These floors are designed to be anti-slipping because they are a selected quartz grains mixture with epoxide or acrylic binding agent (structural plaster).
The Amepox Company offers several types of „granular” plastics, namely:
- PLASTIPOX DZK – a plastic tightly filled with fine fractions of quartz,
- PLASTIPOX BDE – with standard quartz granulation – 0.5 – 1.0 mm,
- PLASTIPOX BDE – gr ; „for stairs” – granulation – 1.0 – 2.0 mm,
- PLASTIPOX BDE – „MINI PAVEMENT” – 3.0 – 5.0 mm,
- PLASTIPOX BDE – ACRILIC PLASTER – granulation 0.5 – 1.0 or 1.0 – 2.0 mm.
Installation of „granular” type floors is similar to the procedure of floating. First you have to „spread” a proper layer of mixed PLASTIPOX DZK or BDE plastic, upon concrete surface covered with priming plastics and then you have to make „floating” with smoothing trowel for even and coherent surface (see photo below).
Basic technical parameters of „granular” plastics have been presented in the below Table:
The floors made from „granular” plastics offer a vast range of colours and possible combinations (e.g., Company’s logo on the floor, information signs, etc.) as well as anti-slipping surface structure