The antistatic flooring plastics constitute materials’ group of growing importance due to increasing Safety and Fire requirements. Moreover, due to the appearance of new industry branches which demand free of surface (static) charges environment – e.g. for production of electronic elements, computers or in computer control rooms.
Antistatic and spark-free floors become more and more important, not only in case of flammable and explosive products’ storing, as well as for their production. Furthermore, for such applications like paint shop, production with the use of flammable materials, e.g. furniture, windows, fibreboards, chemical substances, solvents, varnishes and other.
Our company offers two type of materials with antistatic properties and priming material PLASTIPOX ESD 100SL which can be applied by standard painting method.
- PLASTIPOX ESD 100SL electric conduction priming “paint”
- PLASTIPOX ESD 5FI-P thick layer floor plastic
- PLASTIPOX ESD 5FI-m thin layer floor plastic
In order to apply an antistatic floor a multi layer structure is required, as follows:
- “priming” of concrete ground floor with one of normal (standard) priming PLASTIPOX formulation (look on Priming PLASTIPOX PRIMING MATERIALS – 5P series” section).
- applying an electric conduction priming PLASTIPOX ESD 100SL “paint” by means of spraying and assembly of proper connections of prime coat with earth installation<
- application of proper antistatic floor.
Basic technical data on ESD series plastics, see the table below: